#2379, b. 28 July 1798, d. 20 July 1864
was baptized on 28 July 1798 in Auchlee, Banchory-Devenick, Kincardineshire, Scotland.2
She was the daughter of George Masson
and Lucy Sherrat
She married Andrew Ross
on 23 November 1823 in Banchory-Ternan, Kincardineshire, Scotland.4,3,1
She died on 20 July 1864 in 58 Castle Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at age 65.3,1
She was buried in Durris, Kincardineshire, Scotland.1
Children of Isabella Masson and Andrew Ross
- Helen Ross5,3,6,7 b. 12 Jan 1824, d. 19 Apr 1891
- Margaret Ross8 b. 8 Sep 1826
- Ann Ross8,6,7 b. 20 Apr 1828
- Christian Ross+8,3,6,7 b. 2 Apr 1830, d. 4 Oct 1885
- Andrew Ross+9,3,6,7,10,1 b. c 1833, d. 19 Oct 1889
- William Ross6,7 b. c 1835
- James Ross6,7,10 b. c 1838
- Sheila M. Spiers, The Kirkyard of Durris.
- OPR Banchory-Devenick.
- Death Registration, General Register Office for Scotland.
- OPR Banchory-Ternan.
- OPR Durris.
- 1841 Scottish Census, Aberdeenshire.
- 1851 Scottish Census, Aberdeenshire.
- OPR Old Machar.
- Marriage Registration, General Register Office for Scotland.
- 1861 Scottish Census, Aberdeenshire.
#2380, b. November 1757
was born in November 1757 in Tanzie, Boharm, Banffshire, Scotland.1
He was the son of William Marshall
and Janet Munro
He was baptized on 26 November 1757 in Boharm, Banffshire, Scotland.1