#3138, b. 8 December 1825, d. 1 February 1894
was born on 8 December 1825 in Ohio, USA.2,3
He married Rosannah Yeager
, daughter of George Yeager
and Rosannah Harper
, on 17 September 1847 in Butler County, Ohio, USA.1,4,5
He died on 1 February 1894 in Netawaka Township, Jackson County, Kansas, USA, at age 68.2
He was buried in Netawaka Cemetery, Netawaka Township, Jackson County, Kansas, USA.2
- George Anderson Larison3,6,7 b. 1850
- Luella F. Larison+8,6,7 b. 9 Sep 1853, d. 7 Jan 1942
- Enoch Wesley Larison6,7,9,10 b. Dec 1856, d. 1926
- John P. Larison+6,7,9,10 b. Apr 1858, d. 1935
- FamilySearch, Ohio County Marriages, 1789-1994.
- Find A Grave.
- 1850 US Census, Ohio.
- Marriage License Application, Butler County Records Center and Archives.
- The Harrison News, Harrison, Ohio.
- 1860 US Census, Ohio.
- 1870 US Census, Illinois.
- Death Certificate, Missouri Digital Heritage.
- 1880 US Census, Kansas.
- 1885 State Census, Kansas.
#3140, b. 4 June 1769
was baptized on 4 June 1769 in Glenbervie, Kincardineshire, Scotland.2
He married Nicolson Brown
, daughter of John Brown
and Mary Milne
, on 6 September 1801 in Glenbervie, Kincardineshire, Scotland.1
- OPR Glenbervie.
- FamilySearch, Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.