- American Ancestors
- Research of Thomas Eugene Foulks.
She may have been in the household of John Foulks in the 1840 census in West Township, Columbiana County, Ohio, USA.6 Mary Foulks (age 50) was enumerated in the census on 8 November 1850 in West Township, Columbiana County, Ohio, USA, in the household of John Foulks.3 Mary Foulks (age 62) was enumerated in the census on 18 July 1860 in West Township, Columbiana County, Ohio, USA, in the household of John Foulks.5
- Morgan Family
Children of Mary Slentz and John Foulks
- Lafayette Foulks+3 b. 24 Dec 1832, d. 13 Apr 1898
- Minerva Foulks+3,5 b. c 1834, d. 22 Feb 1905
- William Foulks+3,5 b. 8 May 1836, d. 23 Aug 1892
- Milton C. Foulks+3,5 b. Sep 1838, d. 8 Oct 1901
- John M. Foulks+3,5 b. 3 Jun 1840, d. 23 Nov 1907
- Wilson Shannon Foulks3,5 b. c 1843
- Calvin Foulks+1,3,5 b. 12 Apr 1845, d. 13 Jul 1907
- Ancestry.com, Michigan Death Records, 1867-1950.
- Old Landmarks of Canton and Stark County, Ohio.
- 1850 US Census, Ohio.
- Find A Grave.
- 1860 US Census, Ohio.
- 1840 US Census, Ohio.
She may have been in the household of William Foulks in the 1800 census in South Beaver Township, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA.4 She may have been in the household of Henry Fisher in the 1830 census in Clear Creek Township, Richland County, Ohio, USA.5 She may have been in the household of Henry Fisher in the 1840 census in Winnebago County, Illinois, USA.6
Nancy Fisher was enumerated in the census on 14 October 1850 in Harrison Township, Winnebago County, Illinois, USA, age 59 with William Fisher, Henry Fisher, James Fisher, Matilda Miller, William H. Miller and Newton Miller in her household.7
Nancy Fisher received a bequest in the will of Elizabeth Morgan on 5 June 1843.1
- Morgan Family
Children of Nancy Foulks and Henry Fisher
- Elizabeth Fisher+2 b. 26 Mar 1810, d. 23 Apr 1894
- Sarah Fisher2 b. c 1812
- Mary Fisher+2 b. c 1816
- Julia A. Fisher+8,2 b. 1 Feb 1821, d. 29 Jul 1902
- Nancy L. Fisher+7,2 b. 7 May 1823, d. 27 Dec 1857
- Minerva Fisher+2 b. 5 Apr 1825, d. 19 Apr 1907
- Matilda Fisher+7,2 b. 25 Apr 1827, d. 13 Dec 1896
- William F. Fisher+7,2 b. Nov 1829, d. 23 Feb 1906
- Henry Fisher+7,2 b. c 1832, d. 17 May 1864
- James M. Fisher+7,2 b. Mar 1836, d. 20 Jun 1911
- Administration Records, Richland County, Ohio.
- Katherine E. Rowland and Barbara Winchester, The Pioneers of Winnebago and Boone Counties, Illinois.
- FamilySearch, Ohio County Marriages, 1789-1994.
- 1800 US Census, Pennsylvania.
- 1830 US Census, Ohio.
- 1840 US Census, Illinois.
- 1850 US Census, Illinois.
- FamilySearch, Michigan Deaths and Burials, 1800-1995.