#1316, b. 16 July 1801, d. 16 April 1860
was baptized on 16 July 1801 in Fawsyde, Kinneff, Kincardineshire, Scotland.1
She was the daughter of John Pithie
and Barbara Williamson
She married Alexander Burness
, son of Robert Burness
and Anne Paul
, on 17 November 1821 in Dunnottar, Kincardineshire, Scotland.3,2
She died on 16 April 1860 in Dyers Court, Upper Denburn, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, at age 58.2
- Alexander Burness+2,4 b. 21 Jan 1824, d. 21 Jul 1904
- William Burness4 b. c 1826
- Robert Williamson Burness+5,2,4,6 b. 29 Jun 1828, d. 15 Jan 1884
- John Burness5,4,6 b. 18 Mar 1831
- George Burness5 b. 22 Sep 1833
- James Burness+5,7,8,4,6 b. 4 Oct 1835, d. 12 Apr 1925
- Barbara Burness+5,9,4,6 b. 28 Jul 1839, d. 17 Jul 1905
- Isabella Burness5,6 b. 13 Feb 1842
- George Burness+5,7,2,6 b. 4 May 1845, d. 2 May 1878
- OPR Kinneff and Catterline.
- Death Registration, General Register Office for Scotland.
- OPR Dunnottar.
- 1841 Scottish Census, Aberdeenshire.
- St John's Episcopal.
- 1851 Scottish Census, Aberdeenshire.
- Carole Wilson, "Scottish GRO Marriage Transcriptions."
- Death Registration, New Zealand Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages, transcribed by: Lawrence Ruxton Burness.
- Marriage Registration, General Register Office for Scotland.
#1320, b. 3 March 1788, d. March 1788
was born on 3 March 1788 in Mauchline, Ayrshire, Scotland.1
She was the daughter of Robert Burns
and Jean Armour
She died in March 1788 in Mauchline, Ayrshire, Scotland.3
She was buried on 10 March 1788 in Mauchline, Ayrshire, Scotland.3
- Peter J. Westwood, Robert Burns Who's Who.
- James Mackay, A Biography of Robert Burns.
- OPR Mauchline.