Charles Edmund Smyth1
Charles E. Smyth was enumerated in the census on 31 March 1901 in 113 St Margaret Road, Barking, Essex, England, as a stationer, age 23 with Helen Smyth, James Burness, William Burness, Christina Burness, Archibald Burness and Euphemia Burness in his household.2
- Marriage Registration, General Register Office.
- 1901 English Census, Essex.
- Ancestry.com, England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations).
- Birth Registration, General Register Office for Scotland.
Florence Marjorie Mileham
Marjorie Mileham (granddaughter, age 2 months) was enumerated in the census on 2 April 1911 in 1 Union Street, Reading, Berkshire, England, in the household of Joseph William Burness.2 Marjorie Mileham (daughter, age 8) was enumerated in the census on 19 January 1920 in 1017 Washington Street, Carney's Point, Salem County, New Jersey, USA, in the household of Charles Mileham.4
- Ancestry.com, 1939 England and Wales Register.
- 1911 English Census, Berkshire.
- General Register Office, England Birth Index 1837-1915.
- 1920 US Census, New Jersey.
- The Orlando Sentinel, Orlando, Florida.