Susan Swales Pruden
#3843, b. 25 September 1849, d. 28 April 1932
Susan Swales Pruden
was born on 25 September 1849 in Indiana, USA.1,2,3,4,5,6
She was the daughter of James K. Pruden
and Sarah Swales
She married Mark T. Johnson
, son of Joseph B. Johnson
and Rebecca Grubbs
, on 23 January 1870 in Dearborn County, Indiana, USA.8,9,1
She died on 28 April 1932 in Madison, Jefferson County, Indiana, USA, at age 82.1
She was buried in Gibson Cemetery, Bright, Harrison Township, Dearborn County, Indiana, USA.10
- Clara Jane Johnson11,2 b. 22 Jun 1870, d. 26 Feb 1950
- George William Johnson12 b. 17 Nov 1872, d. 13 Mar 1873
- Alice Wadsworth Johnson+13,11,2,3 b. 3 Mar 1874, d. 8 Sep 1951
- Bertha Mabel Johnson+8,1,2,3 b. 8 Feb 1877, d. 5 Jul 1966
- Geneva Belle Johnson+2,3 b. 28 Feb 1879, d. 12 May 1971
- Iva Myrtle Johnson+14,8,3 b. 12 Feb 1886, d. 7 Feb 1980
- Earl Joseph Johnson+14,8,13,3,4 b. 24 Aug 1887, d. 28 Nov 1976
- Ancestry.com, Indiana Death Certificates, 1899-2011.
- 1880 US Census, Indiana.
- 1900 US Census, Indiana.
- 1910 US Census, Indiana.
- 1920 US Census, Indiana.
- 1930 US Census, Indiana.
- 1860 US Census, Indiana.
- FamilySearch, Indiana Marriages, 1811-2018.
- Death Registration, Dearborn County Health Department.
- Gravestone, Gibson Cemetery, Bright, Dearborn County, Indiana, USA.
- Death Certificate, Ohio Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics.
- Dianne Fox and Lois Harper, Cemeteries of NE Dearborn Co IN.
- FamilySearch, Ohio County Marriages, 1789-1994.
- Dearborn Co IN Birth Registration.
#3846, b. circa 1835
- 1870 US Census, Indiana.
- Lawrenceburg, Indiana, USA, Dearborn Circuit Court Clerk. Unknown file number, John Richard.
#3849, b. July 1840, d. 15 December 1910
was born in July 1840 in Fochabers, Bellie, Moray, Scotland.1
He was the son of John Davidson
and Margaret Stevenson
He died on 15 December 1910 in Auckland, New Zealand, at age 70.3
- 1841 Scottish Census, Moray.
- 1851 Scottish Census, Moray.
- Research of Shona Roberts.